Thursday 31 December 2015

BLACKS AND WHITES



"what do you know about me? Do you think you know me?" a million questions raised in me when others try to explain me the things I am going through.... so I penned down my feelings in the form of this poem. Hope you'll thoroughly enjoy it.

                                                       BLACKS AND WHITES
There You Say 
You Know My Whites,
And Do My Blacks
You See Me... So You Think You Know Me?

You Know My Smile,
But Never Did My Happiness
You Know My Tears,
But Never Did My Pain
You Know My Patience,
But Never Did My Silence
You Know My Heart,
Never The Feelings
And Yet You Say You Know Me.

maybe I Am Green Of A Black Shell,
Or Red Of A White Shell
A Myriad Of Colours,
And A Million Shades

Yet you See My Blacks And Whites!
Hahaha... They Are Just My Shades.

Feel good to hear from you. Comment! Harsha Vardhan ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Chala bagundi raa Harsha...may be I don't know u fully ,but I can understand u☺☺:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome lines...
    😊😊😊
    Great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read these lines Harsha all the best 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Harsha u will shine wit crazy thougts and heart touching toooo.....

    ReplyDelete