Monday 8 February 2016

Lost In Your Dreams!


This Poem Depicts All....


Maybe it's love
Maybe it's infatuation
Or maybe it's lust
I don't know what it is
But I can't imagine a day without you
And so a night!

I don't know where you are
I don't know what you are
I don't know anything about you
But I feel I know you since a long time
I believe we lived together for a lifetime.

When I close my eyes
You slowly slip into my dreams
And take me into your arms.
Then I look into your eyes
And so you into mine
They are so magnificent 
That I can't stop looking them
The  way you splendidly smile
And take me close
And we hug so tight that
I suffocate in your love
Then we kiss
Your lips are so soft and pink
As cherry blossoms in the spring.

I think about you in the dawn
And so in the dusk.
I feel your presence when I close my eyes
And I think about you when I open my eyes
I don't know what it is
But I desperately need you
As I can't live without you.

In your eyes, I'm lost
In your sight, I'm lost
In your smile, I'm lost
In your thoughts, I'm lost
Simply, I'm lost in you
In your dreams, I live
I don't know what it is
But I call it love
And I love you 
Forever and ever

                              -Harsha Vardhan

Good to hear from you. Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment